Friday, July 24, 2009

the gifts [so far]

I love each of my four bridesmaids dearly so I wanted a thoughtful present for them but useful as well. I purchased the damask gift bag/miscellaneous use bag at Michael's for $1 each. The white scroll votive candle holders came in a pack of four [how perfect???] for $4. The candle inside of the holder was on sale for $0.60 each at Bath and Body Works. The lip gloss case I also found at Bath and Body Works on sale for $1 each. I plan on getting a few more goodies to go in the bag including lip gloss for the case, high heel shoe inserts [for comfy wedding day feet], matching jewelry, and maybe one more goodie.


The honorary bridesmaids and guestbook attendant[s] will get something too but I haven't decided what yet. They will be recieving their gift in the same damask gift bag/miscellaneous like the bridesmaids.

The flower girl's gift will be a stuffed animal [maybe from Build a Bear] in wedding attire.

I plan on giving these goodies out at the bridal luncheon which will be held sometime in May.

The preacher may recieve a tie [hopefully damask] to wear at our wedding as his gift.

The pianist and singers may recieve gift cards ... I'm not sure about them yet.

I would like to get my parents a personalized address stamp to stamp the invitation envelopes with ... this can also be used on a daily basis!

I'm not sure what the fiance has in store for his groomsmens', ushers', and parents' gift ... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment